Friday, August 26, 2011

Clean floors boost my spirits....

All the floors are washed and shiny.  With seven dogs, that task happens much too often but is well worth the effort.  Many people ask "How can you keep your house clean with so many long haired drooling dogs with muddy paws?"  It is fairly easy with the right tools, meaning a heavy duty shop vac and a Hoover Floormate filled with Pledge Wood Floor cleaner.  Works like a charm!  What is even better is when Ralph vacuums and I wash.  We can do the whole house in about 45 minutes and the house feels like velvet under our bare feet.  Now if I could find someone who liked to do windows and wash off nose prints...lol.


 All the dogs have finished their agility lessons, their beds are all washed and clean, and now they will settle down for the night.

And did I mention my floors are clean???

Take care,
Liz


No comments: