Friday, August 19, 2011

Still healing.....

Still not feeling 100% well yet, but heading in that direction.  Just got back home and taking some time to just rest.  Gave all the dogs a biscuit or half a biscuit according to their weight, refreshed all the dog water bowls, and now am pampering myself.  Ralph is still at the chiropractor getting "adjusted".

Our little house is starting to quiet down to normalcy once again.  Any dog who wasn't "fixed" is now "fixed".  All seven dogs are clean, bathed, healing, rested, exercised, loved, and adored.  Our next trick will be seeing if we can get a picture of all seven sitting together.  Our normal five are "old hats" at posing for our cameras but the new two will take some training.  It ought to be an interesting session getting them all to sit in one general area of the house and smile at the camera...lol.
Back l-r, Sam, Jazz, Lexi
Front l-r, Kati, Zac, Sadie, Lucy

Hopefully Ralph will pick me up a smoothie on his way home and I can pretend I am on a tropical beach somewhere just enjoying the sound of the waves caressing the sand.  Odd thing is, if I cannot see our dogs as part of that vision, then I would rather be right here.  Guess I am truly a dog person!

Take care,
Liz

No comments: