Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Have been enjoying playing "Words"....


Am enjoying playing the game Words With Friends on facebook.  Sometimes I have 12 or more games going at once and it keeps my brain in gear.  In the circle of life, I am getting in the old lady class, and it is nice to have so many wonderful friends to challenge me and keep me thinking!  Almost every day I learn a new word that someone has posted.  It's not that I remember every strange word that pops up, but so nice to know there is so much I don't know.  It keeps life moving forward when we can keep delving into brand new knowledge (to us anyway...lol).  To me, it doesn't matter whether I win or lose, just the journey of playing.  Each play a friend makes sets up a brand new layout that I have to think through.  Unlike some games, it is never the same from play to play, and from person to person.  So for all you wonderful people, young or old,  that are keeping me moving forward, a thousand thank yous!  Having a fun time with it all.

Take care,
Liz

No comments: